April 1st, 2014
St Cloud HS
9:30 Coaches Meeting
9:30-10:30 Weigh In – Pole Vault
Implement Weigh In
10:30 Girls Pole Vault
Boys Long Jump/Girls Triple Jump
Girls High Jump
11:30 4*800M Relay
(Immediately following previous gender field)
12:30 Boys Pole Vault
Boys triple jump / Girls Long Jump
Boys High Jump
2:30 Running Event Prelims
5:00(or 30 min after Prelims – whichever comes first)
- You may enter 4 athletes per event. 1 Relay team per school
- You must provide times/distances for seeding
- All entries are due to flrunners.com by – Saturday, March 29th at Midnight. No changes can be made after this time.
- There will be scratches only on meet day –Keep in mind you can only scratch an athlete not an event of an athlete, no substitutions
- Parking will be in the grass parking lot near the church on 19th street.. All traffic in and out of school will be suspended from 1:45-2:45, due to school release.
Entry is $4 adults and $2 Students
Please Note – Whomever you choose to run the field event for you must adhere to all rules. This includes Uniform violations, Jewelry, Cell Phones, I-pods, and any other items that can and will DISQUALIFY your athletes. I will have an Official coming around looking for those problems. Immediate disqualification will occur for an infraction after competition as begun. Please refer to your rulebooks for any clarification.
If there is anything you think that I have forgot to mention please email me.
Thanks for reading and good luck!!!!!!